Getting Ready For Your Visit
In order to make the most of your visit with us we ask that you arrive 15 minutes or more prior to your appointment to complete our new patient intake form. This can also be completed ahead of your appointment by clicking on the attachment below.
You’ll need the following on your first visit to the office:
- Photo ID
- Records from any previous neurologists seen
- Copies of any imaging on compact discs
- Records of any prior neurologic testing
- A list of your current medications
- Insurance information and card
- Any relevant information regarding your health history
- North Shore Neurology New Patient Intake Form and Consent Forms
- North Shore Neurology New Patient Intake Form
- New Patient Consent Form
- Tele-Health Consent Form
- HIPPA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Handicap Parking Form
- Seizure/Loss of Conciousness Form for DMV
- Information from mass.gov regarding laws for driving after seizure
- Medical Release for information from other practices
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale
Insurance and Billing Information
We accept Medicare and most commercial insurance plans. Please call us for further details.
We accept cash, personal checks and major credit cards.
Please note we do not accept Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance or Worker’s Compensation in this office.
See our telemedicine information page.